Overview of installing GRAF underground tank
Can be installed in one day, it is recommended to use a qualified installer to install the underground tank.
- Excavate the chosen area for the tank
- Prepare the base of the excavation in accordance with guidelines
- Lower the tank and ensure it is aligned horizontally within the excavation
- Install the tank dome, which is used to connect all the necessary pipes to the top of the tank (it can be turned freely to allow alignment with the connecting pipes).
- Connect the filter package, which includes all the components required for filtration, cleaning and intake of the harvested water to the tank
- Connect all the downpipes from the roof and the overflow pipe to the tank
- Connect pump connections
- Fill excavation in 30cm layers
- Position the telescopic dome shaft just before the backfill is completed, adjusting it to ensure alignment with the ground